About Me

     Hey! I'm Ana. Some of my favorite things include any song by Lewis Del Mar, the color pink, the moon, coffee, and T.V. shows such as Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Below Deck, & Grey's Anatomy. Oh and of course, the thought of Seattle, Washington. Although I've never been there I Just know that's where I want to live! It's like one of those things where you just close your eyes and point to a random place on a map... except there was no map involved. Another piece of my future includes my plans of becoming a wedding planner. I love the idea of putting together this very important day for people. It's something they will always look back on. In order to do this I'm currently working towards a major in business. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... Are Sweatshops Good?

Technology, Too Much of a Good Thing?

Images Make EVERYTHING Better